Review: 10 Blind Dates

10 Blind Dates 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When Sophie overhears her boyfriend, Griffin, say “like a trial run of what it would be like if we broke up” she is devastated. At her grandmother’s house for Christmas break her huge extended family decides they will set her up on ten blind dates to cheer her up and get her mind off her real break up with Griffin. Various family members take a day and plan a date for her. Some are great, some are hilarious, and some are just plain awkward.

This was such a fun sweet read. I loved Sophie’s family even if they are a bit overwhelming, if well meaning. She has two female cousins nicknamed “Evil Jos,” and the saying is “Evil Jos are evil.” After the two dates they set up--the nickname is accurate. I am definitely buying this clean romance for my library.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts