Incarnate by Jodi Meadows


Ana is a new soul in a land of reincarnated souls.  She’s the only one who is learning everything for the first time.  She’s the only one who is learning everything for the first time.  She’s the only new kid – ever!  Having been the new kid many times myself, I can understand the confusion, loneliness, and defensiveness expended by Ana.

Incarnate resonated with me, through the use of music as language and discovery.  In Heart, lives are lived over but each time the body is different, parents are different.  I’m not sure I’d want to go through puberty more than once, much less 35 life times!  I would want to be remembered, especially if I thought I had only one chance to make an impact.  


Kindle link                                   Nook link

Comments

Popular Posts