Review: Powerless

Powerless Powerless by Tera Lynn Childs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One of my students gave me her copy of Powerless and insisted I read it. I'm so glad I did. She was right and now I'm buying this series for my library. It's a series starter and has a semi-cliffhanger ending, I'm ready for the next one, now.

The world Kenna lives in, is one where almost everyone has superpowers, and is labeled a hero, villain, or ordinary. She is unfortunately ordinary. Her dad was a hero--one of the most powerful ones, until he was killed. Her mom is a scientist, and has developed a serum that makes Kenna immune to anyone's powers. It keeps her safe, but it's a secret, can you imagine the uses for war? Kenna finds herself in the middle of a break in at the lab, and discovers that her world isn't as black and white as she once thought.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts