Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses and A Court of Mist and Fury

A Court of Mist and Fury













A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars 

As I was reading this, I remembered the story of Tamlin that I read several years ago. It too, is a story of love between a human woman and a faerie man. There is a curse and tasks must be completed in order for them to be together, but the cost will be high. I loved this one, and I am intrigued to see where it will go from here. It ends nicely enough that those who don’t want to read more wouldn’t have to, but there is so more to tell. The writing is beautiful. I haven’t read Ms. Maas’s other series, but now I plan to add it to my list.

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was delicious. I love it when the second book is actually better than the first, rather than just a place filler. So much drama, action, tenderness. So much more to come. Squee.

It does veer into more adult territory, btw.

View all my reviews
SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts