Review: Six of Crows

Six of Crows Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Six low level, talented criminals, all with revenge of different sorts on their minds, are given an extraordinary but impossible opportunity to make more money than they ever dreamed. Enough to make all their dreams come true. Each has a special talent that plays into the plan that must go like clockwork in order to be successful. Not everyone gets along, but they are willing to work together for now to accomplish the goal. Will they? If they don't their lives are forfeit.

I started this one in the summer, but wasn't in the mood to finish it. This fall I bought the audiobook and was swept up in the story completely. Six narrators, one for each character, kept me interested in a way the print was not able to do. I've got the second one already downloaded to my phone, and just need somewhere to go, I'm ready for the rest!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts