Review: The Unexpected Everything

The Unexpected Everything The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Andie's summer plans come to an abrupt end after her Congressman father's office is investigated for misappropriation of funds. Her medical internship position gets cancelled, so she gets the only job left available this late in the season: walking dogs, about which she know nothing. Even though it seems that everything is going wrong, she realizes that it might turn out okay--all her friends are home this summer, she and her dad are reconnecting, and she meets a guy who just might make it past the three week mark.

I read this book in a hurry.., because I like Morgan Matson's books. They often have witty dialogue and characters I can care about. As I was looking on Goodreads I read the blurb for her next book and caught a reference to it in the one, fun.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts