Review: Amy Chelsea Stacie Dee

Amy Chelsea Stacie Dee Amy Chelsea Stacie Dee by Mary G. Thompson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Amy has escaped after being kidnapped with her cousin and enduring six years of abuse. She won't talk about what happened or about her cousin. We fid out her story in flash backs, when she loses herself to the memories. You can guess what horrors happened to her cousin as you read. Their kidnapper, Kyle, is obsessed with dolls, and sees the two girls as extensions of the ones he has. And he goes about getting real life visions of the others, also.

This is a creepy book. It made me cry in parts, and left me frustrated and angry in others. Now that I have read it, I'll hand it to those kids who want hard life survival stories, or abuse survival stories. I'm pretty sure this one will be popular.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts