Review: The Hard Count

The Hard Count The Hard Count by Ginger Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nico is a scholarship kid going to a prep school, super smart, hoping this will lead to a better life. Reagan is the coach's daughter, hoping to use her football documentary she's making to get into a fancy film school. When Reagan's brother, Noah, is hurt on the football field, his hopes and dreams seem to die, taking their dad's coaching position into further jeopardy. Enter Nico, who is a better football player than Noah, but doesn't have the support of the team. Will things work out? Of course they will, but the journey is well written.

I bought this for my high school. I could put in in romance, or sports. It's got a bit of Romeo and Juliet/West Side Story going on for it, but then it doesn't end in tragedy, thankfully.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts