Review: Nemesis

Nemesis Nemesis by Anna Banks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved this fantasy series starter. Sepora has escaped from her father, the king, who is bent on conquering all the countries. He wants to use Sepora's gift as a forger of a valuable metal to accomplish this. She doesn't merely work the metal/living element; she produces it from her own body. Unfortunately, she is captured on her escape and sold at the Bazaar in the neighboring country. She ends up into palace and the new young king is fascinated by her, of course. :) Preventing war is Sepora's primary purpose, but the plague that is killing the people is something she could help fix also.

I liked the world building, the characters, and the differing cultures. I am definitely going to be following this series.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts